Home Forums Cosmetics and Home Decor Snow-Beast Minstrel!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thangwen 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thangwen
    Keymaster

A post on a cosmetic outfit I made for @jasminerose!

Jasminerose Snow-Beast Minstril

Snow-Beast Minstrel Pieces

• Back: Horned Snow-beast Cloak (Yule Festival since 2012. You have to complete The More The Merrier Tier 3 to barter for it.)
    • Chest: Woodsman’s Supple Jacket (Medium Armor, Selectable Reward for the quest Retaking Riverwatch from Grimbold of Grimslade, Grimbold’s camp. Level 74)
    • Hands: Leather Gauntlets of the Leaping Stag (Dyed Walnut Brown Medium Armor, Selectable Reward for the Quest Finding an Old Friend from Elain at Lhan Tarren, Dunland. Level 65)
    • Feet: Snow-Beast Boots (Yule Festival since 2012. You have to complete The More The Merrier Tier 3 to barter for it.)
    • Ajax: Prized Nimble Redhorn Goat (Iron Garrison Miners Kindred Rep. Purchased from Kettil in the Twenty-first Hall)

You can read the full post and see all the images here!

Elierien

That outfit looks great on Jasmine! I have been eyeing a few of those pieces myself lol

Thangwen
    Keymaster

Thank you!

• Author

Thangwen
    Keymaster

A post on a cosmetic outfit I made for @jasminerose!

Jasminerose Snow-Beast Minstril

Snow-Beast Minstrel Pieces

• Back: Horned Snow-beast Cloak (Yule Festival since 2012. You have to complete The More The Merrier Tier 3 to barter for it.)
    • Chest: Woodsman’s Supple Jacket (Medium Armor, Selectable Reward for the quest Retaking Riverwatch from Grimbold of Grimslade, Grimbold’s camp. Level 74)
    • Hands: Leather Gauntlets of the Leaping Stag (Dyed Walnut Brown Medium Armor, Selectable Reward for the Quest Finding an Old Friend from Elain at Lhan Tarren, Dunland. Level 65)
    • Feet: Snow-Beast Boots (Yule Festival since 2012. You have to complete The More The Merrier Tier 3 to barter for it.)
    • Ajax: Prized Nimble Redhorn Goat (Iron Garrison Miners Kindred Rep. Purchased from Kettil in the Twenty-first Hall)

You can read the full post and see all the images here!

Elierien

That outfit looks great on Jasmine! I have been eyeing a few of those pieces myself lol

Thangwen
    Keymaster

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.